Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fish Valley, 5 March 2011

A half day trip. Reached FV at 3.30pm with AC and PakNgah. Jimmy and TJS were already there. Chat for a while and apparently bites were slow. Me and PakNgah set up side by side at AC Bamboo Grove while AC sat beside Jimmy and TJS.

I launched the first cast baited with hot dogs bought from mamak. PakNgah used his mix of dedak and got a leekoh. The hotdog bait was taken while I was chatting with the gang some distance away, and the fish got away when I got to my rod. Heavy rain halfway through the fishing. The kids beside me were landing leekoh non stop, even in the rain.

After the rain, bites were even slower. I landed a nice gold coloured leekoh on dedak, while the hotdog bait still hasn't had any takers. Near the end, I got a nice fat rohu on dedak too.




All in all, satisfied for landing a fat rohu, my first in quite some time, but not satisfied coz of the short time of fishing, and the heavy rain cut it even shorter. A rare pak kor visit for Jimmy, AC ate pak kor too, while TJS landed a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment