Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And so, the journey begins . . .

29 March 2009, Sunday.

Reached Laguna about 3.30pm. Bang Patin was already there, testing new bait. And the new bait is banana.

As for me, I used bread. Pond surface was very calm. Hardly any fish came up. No action for quite some time.

Bang Patin changed tactic. Used Doraemon with skirt. Took some time before landing a decent sized pacu.

No action again for some time. I changed place to under the roof coz it was gonna rain abt 5.30pm. Rain came, quite heavily, and continued until abt 8pm. Used some bait given by an old man and his son. They left when it started to rain heavily. Also no feedback from the fishes.
At abt 8.30pm, I gave up and pack up. Summing up, it was a bad day. No fishes, but at least get to see Bang Patin"s Doraemon with skirt in action. Hopefully the next trip will bear fruit, and grant me my first fish at Laguna.

* no pics coz no fish lol

No comments:

Post a Comment